An integrated POS system is essential to give your business that boost of customized flexibility that makes it stand out from others. Thanks to modern technology and innovation, the latest POS integrations can help your business to upskill and bring in potential customers at the same time. For instance, there are a variety of customizable features offered by different vendors. Whether it is the standard stock control, reporting and analytics, and even staff management, you can use it whichever way you want- as long as the software does its job to fit your accounting solution needs.
The Different Types of POS integrations
POS integrations can vary from one to another. But here are some of the most common ones used currently.
- One of the best ways to stay relevant with shoppers and sell your product is through marketing automation. The system automatically updates you on your customer purchase so that you can send specific instant messages depending on their purchasing preference and history.
- E-commerce POS integrations are beneficial for those who sell both physically and online. For example, you can instantly update your sales inventory, track general sales trends, and probe into your customer data to see their purchasing preference. You can create a complete shopping experience for them that includes services like free shipping, physical store pickup, and more. Retailers can also use multiple shopping channels to enable their customers to shop at ease.
- Payment POS integration allows your customer to take payments in many options. By selecting these payment options, you can connect your POS system with your payment processor so that information can be transferred from one party to the other easily. Due to that, you can eliminate the need to key in the manual data for your customer purchase and payment- therefore helping to reduce time wastage for impatient customers who do not want to wait too long in line.
- Accounting POS integrations allow you to keep track of your money flow. For instance, the profits and losses incurred in your company. Through it, you can forgo the use of traditional bookkeeping and manual data entry and save your time, effort, and labor productivity altogether. Whether it is inventory purchasing and hiring decisions and even your marketing budgets, they can help you with everything account-related.
- Loyalty POS integrations are one of the best ways to bring in and retain customers- whether they are new or old. You can encourage customers to come back through the benefit of easy point redemption and rewards. You can also forgo the need for traditional punch cards so you can track down the points, purchases, and rewards of a specific customer via their profile.
Getting the Best POS Solution
Is your current POS solution software not getting you anywhere? Fret not, Shogo is here to help. We are the winning solution for all your business accounting needs. We provide the latest technology that can help elevate your business to another level so that you can be a cut above your competitors.